Today i will show you how to double data on 9mobile(Etisalat) network.

How To Double Your 9Mobile Data Approve-logo-4-768x543-png 

I recently switched to 9mobile network though their signal isn't good at where I'm residing but it's just manageable. How To Double Your 9Mobile Data ClearHow To Double Your 9Mobile Data Clear

9mobile offers double data to more cliq tariff plan users.. The 100% data bonus can be used anytime, any day and works on all devices including Android phones, iPhone, Windows phone, pc..

But the only set back on 9mobile double data is that you can only get the double data on purchase of 40mb to 500mb data.This means that you won't be given double data on 9mobile if you Subcribe to a data plan above 500mb.Like the 1gb for 1000 naira plan, you won't be given the double data because the data capped is above 500mb..But when subscribing to the 500mb for 500 naira monthly plan, you will be given the double data.

If you're interested in activating the 9mobile (Etisalat) double data, kindly follow the steps I will be providing below.

HOW TO ACTIVATE DOUBLE DATA ON 9MOBILE (ETISALAT)

Migrate to 9mobile more cliq tariff plan by dialing *244*1# OR skip this step if you're already on morecliq tariff plan.

Then after receiving a successful subscription message, kindly dial *545# and select option 3 which is
100% data bonus on selected data plans
.. Just type 3 and send.

How To Double Your 9Mobile Data Screenshot_20180228-174803-png 

A menu should now appear

enjoy 100% free data on purchase of 40mb to 500mb

How To Double Your 9Mobile Data Screenshot_20180228-174914-png 

Just type and send 1 to activate. Sit back and wait for a confirmation SMS..

After receiving the SMS of a successful activation, kindly Subcribe to a data plan within 40mb to 500mb and get your 100% data bonus or double data .. I recommend the 500mb for 500 naira monthly subscription.