STAFF ONLINE
Latest topics
» How To Get 2018 NECO WAEC and JAMB Answers For Free
Yesterday at 5:09 pm by awedajosh

» VIDEO: Major Lazer & DJ Maphorisa – Particula(Original Mix) ft. Nasty C, Ice Prince, Patoranking & J
Yesterday at 11:32 am by jnrkonami

» DOWNLOAD mp3: Nasty C, Runtown and Denise – Allofo Mp3 Download
Yesterday at 11:08 am by jnrkonami

» DOWNLOAD mp4: Nasty C – Allow ft. French Montana Mp4 Video Download
Yesterday at 10:50 am by jnrkonami

» DOWNLOAD mp3: Dammy Krane – Loving You.Com Ft. Yung6ix Mp3 Download
Yesterday at 10:09 am by jnrkonami

» 2018 Waec Financial Accounting Essay and Objective Questions and Answers | Financial Accounting Waec Expo
Yesterday at 8:02 am by Emmi

» 2018 Waec Physics Essay and Objective Questions and Answers | Physics Waec Expo
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:31 pm by Emmi

» DOWNLOAD mp3: Sena Dagadu – Yo Chale ft. Sarkodie Mp3 Download
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:43 pm by jnrkonami

» AUDIO+VIDEO: Ma-E – Tse Blind ft. Kid X & Moozlie
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:27 am by jnrkonami

» DOWNLOAD mp3: Tekno – Jogodo Mp3 Download
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 am by jnrkonami

» VIDEO: Frequencie – Hustle Hard Ft Sean Tizzle & Vector (Prod By Krizbeatz)
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:11 am by jnrkonami

» 2018 Waec Mathematics Objective and Theory Questions and Answers | Mathematics Exam Runs
Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 am by Promise

» WIZKID REVEALS WHY HE DOESN’T HAVE A PICTURE WITH DRAKE
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:57 pm by jnrkonami

» DOWNLOAD mp3: Kcee – Bullion Squad Mp3 Download
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:17 pm by jnrkonami

» DJ Neptune & Larry Gaaga – Shawa Shawa ft Olamide, CDQ & Slim Case Mp3 Download
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:30 pm by jnrkonami

» IYANYA – BIKO MP3 DOWNLOAD
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:32 pm by jnrkonami

» How to make your glo data browse faster.
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:09 pm by Snows

» 2018 Waec Biology Essay and Objective Questions And Answers | Biology Waec Expo
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:43 pm by Emmi

» 2018 Waec Economics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Economics Exam Expo
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 am by dahvidtehgah

» 2018 Waec Literature-In-English (Drama and Poetry) Questions and Answers | Literature-In-English Exam Expo
Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:41 pm by max

» 2018 Waec Biology Practical Questions And Answers | Biology Practical Expo
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 am by Good

» 2018 Waec Possible Questions and answers for Biology Practical Specimens
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:04 am by mose

» How To Get Free 20,000 Naira Airtime on Any Network With Opera Mini News App
Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:14 pm by max

» 2018 Waec Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Exam Expo
Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:12 am by Micalabi017

» 2018 Waec Civic Education Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Civic Education Expo
Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:37 am by Emmi

Top posting users this month
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like Our facebook Page

I forgot my password

How to make your glo data browse faster.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:09 pm by Snows

To enable all glo users browse faster, use this method to enhance your browsing speed.

Steps :
*Click your glo access point settings .
*Click default Glo flat. 
*Then edit your bearer settings the default is unspecified, just unclick it. 
*then tick the following shown On image below. 

That's all and watch the speed of light on your 3g browsing 

Note: o
nly tick LTE if your phone is 4g …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

How To Get Free 20,000 Naira Airtime on Any Network With Opera Mini News App

Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:18 pm by issac

Hey Friends 
How To Get Free 20,000 Naira Airtime on Any Network 
free airtime app that you can't afford to miss out this time around. So this app is nothing more than opera mini news app.

So the ideology of getting free airtime is still the same with Opera News app.

So let's take a look at what this app is actually meant for. 

Opera …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Mtn Nigeria Customer Care Contact Details

Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:44 am by DaddyBoy

MTN is a South African multinational telecommunication network. It has so many affiliates in the world including Nigeria.

In this post, I'll tell you how to contact MTN customer care in Nigeria, in case you are finding it difficult to contact them. 

HOW TO CONTACT MTN NIGERIA CUSTOMER CARE 

To contact MTN customer care, you must first have …

[ Full reading ]

How To Share Data On Glo Network With Few Easy Steps

Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:15 pm by Emmi

As a Glo network subscriber, you are entitled to every opportunity on the Glo network. Glo offers this feature of sharing data with another Glo subscriber. You can share data to another Glo network without facing any difficulty. Instead of buying different plans you can alternatively share with one another and they'll all get …

[ Full reading ]

How To Check Your Airtime And Data Balance On Mtn Network Nigeria

Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:17 am by DaddyBoy

Hello readers! Are you finding it difficult to check your MTN balance both on data and airtime credit basis? Then consider it not a problem again as I'll highlight you on the various ways you can check your balances on the MTN network.

This post was strictly written for MTN subcribers. This post covers all the MTN tariff plans as regards to checking your data and airtime credit balances.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

partners
Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Express Local SEO
Nairabet

2018 Waec CRS/IRS Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | CRS/IRS Exam Expo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmi
Admin
http://www.9jatechs.com

PostEmmi on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:05 pm

2018 Waec CRS/IRS Objective and Essay Questions and Answers, 2018 Waec CRS/IRS   objective and essay questions and answers is now available, get verified 2018 waec CRS/IRS  answers, expo for 2018 waec CRS/IRS objective and essay exam. Correct answer for CRS/IRS objective and essay questions and answers. 
2018 Waec CRS/IRS Objective and Essay expo. 

Also Read >> 2018 Waec Geography Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Geography Expo

Tuesday, 10th April, 2018

Christian Religious Studies 2 (Essay) � 09:30 a.m. � 11:30am
Christian Religious Studies 1 (Objective) � 11:30 a.m � 12:30 p.m.

slamic Studies 2 (Essay) � 09:30 a.m. � 11:30am
Islamic Studies 1 (Objective) � 11:30 p.m � 12:20 p.

*CRS WASSCE 2018*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*crs oвj*

1-10 BDDCBCADAD
11-20 ABABBBCCBB
21-30 ABDBBBBDCC
31-40 ABABACAB_C
41-50CCDDADACDA
(1a)
When came to be many, the world once again was filled with .
At last God called to God told him that if he would GO to a land that God told him about, that God would give that land to Abram and his children and that his children would number more than the stars in the sky.
So Abram obeyed by taking his wife, Sarai, and all his cattle and all his servants and WENT. His brother's son, and all his family went, also.
They lived in
Finally Abram came to a beautiful land and God told him that that land would belong to him someday and his children. But Abram had no children; and he and Sarai were very old.
Abram built altars to the Lord and this is the first that we read of anyone 'calling' on the name of the Lord.

(1b) 
-God loves his loyal servant 
-God always reward the peaceful in heart
-God always reminiscent  the descendent of his apostle

Jezebel Has Naboth Killed
Naboth owned a vineyard in Jezreel near King Ahab’s palace.
One day, Ahab said, “Naboth, your vineyard is near my palace. Give it to me so I can turn it into a vegetable garden. I’ll give you a better vineyard or pay whatever you want for yours.”
Naboth answered, “This vineyard has always been in my family. I won’t let you have it.”
So Ahab went home, angry and depressed because of what Naboth had told him. He lay on his bed, just staring at the wall and refusing to eat a thing.
Jezebel his wife came in and asked, “What’s wrong? Why won’t you eat?”
“I asked Naboth to sell me his vineyard or to let me give him a better one,” Ahab replied. “And he told me I couldn’t have it.”
“Aren’t you the king of Israel?” Jezebel asked. “Get out of bed and eat something! Don’t worry, I’ll get Naboth’s vineyard for you.”
Jezebel wrote a letter to each of the leaders of the town where Naboth lived. In the letters she said:
She signed Ahab’s name to the letters and sealed them with his seal. Then she sent them to the town leaders.
After receiving her letters, they did exactly what she had asked. They told the people that it was a day to go without eating, and when they all came together, they seated Naboth at the front. The two liars came in and sat across from Naboth. Then they accused him of cursing God and the king, so the people dragged Naboth outside and stoned him to death.
The leaders of Jezreel sent a message back to Jezebel that said, “Naboth is dead.”
As soon as Jezebel got their message, she told Ahab, “Now you can have the vineyard Naboth refused to sell. He’s dead.” Ahab got up and went to take over the vineyard.
Elijah Condemns Ahab
The LORD said to Elijah the prophet,
“King Ahab of Israel is in Naboth’s vineyard right now, taking it over. Go tell him that I say, ‘Ahab, you murdered Naboth and took his property. And so, in the very spot where dogs licked up Naboth’s blood, they will lick up your blood.’”
When Elijah found him, Ahab said, “So, my enemy, you found me at last.”
Elijah answered:
When Ahab heard this, he tore his clothes and wore sackcloth day and night. He was depressed and refused to eat.
Some time later, the LORD said, “Elijah, do you see how sorry Ahab is for what he did? I won’t punish his family while he is still alive. I’ll wait until his son is king.”
No one was more determined than Ahab to disobey the LORD. And Jezebel encouraged him. Worst of all, he had worshiped idols, just as the Amorites had done before the
LORD forced them out of the land and gave it to Israel.
Now the Philistines were fighting against Israel, and the men of Israel fled before the Philistines, and they fell slain on Mount Gilboa. And the Philistines overtook Saul and his sons, and the Philistines killed Jonathan and Abinadab and Malki-Shua, the sons of Saul. Saul was in the thick of the battle, and the archers spotted him, and he was badly wounded by the archers. Then Saul said to his armor bearer, “Draw your sword and thrust me through with it, so that these uncircumcised do not come and thrust me through and make a fool of me!” But his armor bearer was not willing to do sobecause he was very afraid. So Saul took the sword and fell on it. And when his armor bearer saw that Saul was dead, he also fell on his sword and died with him. So Saul died, and his three sons, his armor bearer, and all his men together that same day.

3b)
i)Disobedience To God Will Appear As Though You're Not Concerned About Others.
ii)Disobedience To God Won't Stop God From Pursuing You.
i) Amos pronounced God's judgment against Damascus the capital city of Syria. They had mistreated expectant mothers who according to the law were not to be attacked during wars, God was therefore going to send fire on the nation.
ii) God would send fire to destroy Philistia for selling their citizens as slaves to Edom. 
iii) Tyre was to be destroyed with fire for selling Israelites as slaves to Edom.
iv) Edom were also to be destroyed with fire for killing and enslaving citizens of Jerusalem
4b)
i) This was the choosing of Israel by God as a special people through whom humankind could know God
ii) Amos taught that God chose Israel out of the love for her forefathers and so they were not to be proud of that because God could have chosen another nation.
iii) Israelites were called to serve Yahweh failure of which meant punishment.

That which is lawful is clear and that which is unlawful is clear, and between the two of them are doubtful matters about which many people do not know. Thus he who avoids doubtful matters clears himself in regard to his religion and his honour, but he who falls into doubtful matters [eventually] falls into that which is unlawful, like the shepherd who pastures around a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Truly every king has a sanctuary, and truly Allaah’s sanctuary is His prohibitions. Truly in the body there is a morsel of flesh, which, if it be whole, all the body is whole, and which, if it is diseased, all of [the body] is diseased. Truly, it is the heart.

8b i. Faith brings salvation. (Ephesians 2:8,9). Whosever believes in Him has eter
nal life. (John 3:16), and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life. (John 5:24). The just shall live by faith. (Romans 1:17)

ii. Faith brings answers to prayer. “And whatever things you ask in prayer, really believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:22). Since God tells us to pray for our daily bread (Matthew 6:11), faith is therefore a key to our material provision.

iii. Faith brings all the benefits of salvation into our lives (Ephesians 2:8,9). This includes healing, prosperity, peace, love, joy (1 Peter 1:Cool, deliverance from demons and the curse, sanctification of the mind and emotions (the salvation of the soul) and any other benefit which the word of God promises to us.

Procedure on How to subscribe For April /May Waec  CRS/IRS    Objective and Essay questions and   Answers
If you  want to get answers directly to your phone as SMS, Kindly send MTN recharge card worth of N700
NOTE: Please always use MTN Number to subscribe for direct Mobile for fast answers delivery
To get answers via whatsapp Send N500 MTN Recharge Card 

Click Here To Like 9Jatechs Facebook Page for Free Answers Delivery

How To Subscribe For the 2018 Waec CRS/IRS Objective and Essay    Answers
Send The card pin, Subject name( CRS/IRS   Objective and Essay   ) and your phone number Via SMS  to 08065889844

Also Read>> 2018 Waec Data Processing Objective and essay answers | April/May Expo

NOTE: Direct mobile candidates gets answers on their phone number as SMS before each exam start
NOTE: please do not call our number, Just send message , all SMS sent to the above number are attended to, we do this to avoid  distraction because we will be very busy processing answers to our candidates.

Also Read >> 2018/2019 Waec Chemistry Practical Questions and answers | Chemistry Practical Expo

PLEASE NOTE

Each subject cost N700 for direct mobile (SMS)
Each subject cost N500  for whatsapp Answers delivery 
Please do not call us just text message, we will reply to your  message immediately 

PLEASE NOTE : Early Subscription Helps!!! Send your Cards a Day before the exam or early in the morning To Avoid Stories that Touches

Also Read2018 Waec Examination Timetable 

Whatsapp 08065889844 for More Info

NOTE: No more free Answers on our portal, Subscribe to get 2018 WAEC CRS/IRS Objective and Essay   Answers 

You can also chat with me by clicking the WhatsApp icon right the website  or Click here to Join our official WhatsApp Group

Also Read>> 2018/2019 Waec Physics Practical Questions and Answers | Physics Practical Expo

NOTE: Our WhatsApp Group is mainly for exam news, we don't tolerate nonsense. e.g(posting of fake questions and answers to confuse waec candidates). 

2018 Waec CRS/IRS  Objective and Essay Questions and Answers, 2018 Waec CRS/IRS objective and essay questions and answers is now available, get verified 2018 waec CRS/IRS answers, expo for 2018 waec CRS  objective and essay exam. Correct answer for CRS/IRS  objective and essay questions and answers. 
2018 Waec CRS/IRS  Objective and Essay expo. 2018 Waec CRS Objective and Essay Questions and Answers, 2018 Waec CRS  objective and essay questions and answers is now available, get verified 2018 waec CRS answers, expo for 2018 waec CRS  objective and essay exam. Correct answer for CRS/IRS   objective and essay questions and answers. 
2018 Waec CRS/IRS Objective and Essay Questions and Answers, 2018 Waec CRS  objective and essay questions and answers is now available, get verified 2018 waec CRS answers, expo for 2018 waec CRS  objective and essay exam. Correct answer for CRS/IRS   objective and essay questions and answers. 
2018 Waec CRS/IRS Objective and Essay expo. 2018 Waec CRS/IRS Objective and Essay Questions and Answers, 2018 Waec CRS  objective and essay questions and answers is now available, get verified 2018 waec CRS /IRS answers, expo for 2018 waec CRS/IRS   objective and essay exam. Correct answer for CRS  objective and essay questions and answers. 
2018 Waec CRS /IRS Objective and Essay expo. 
2018 Waec CRS Objective and Essay Questions and Answers, 2018 Waec CRS/IRS   objective and essay questions and answers is now available, get verified 2018 waec CRS/IRS  answers, expo for 2018 waec CRS  objective and essay exam. Correct answer for CRS/IRS objective and essay questions and answers. 
2018 Waec CRS Objective and Essay expo. 2018 Waec CRS Objective and Essay Questions and Answers, 2018 Waec CRS  objective and essay questions and answers is now available, get verified 2018 waec CRS/IRS  answers, expo for 2018 waec CRS  objective and essay exam. Correct answer for CRS  objective and essay questions and answers. 
2018 Waec CRS/IRS  Objective and Essay Questions and Answers, 2018 Waec CRS  objective and essay questions and answers is now available, get verified 2018 waec CRS /IRS answers, expo for 2018 waec CRS/IRS  objective and essay exam. Correct answer for CRS/IRS  objective and essay questions and answers. 

Related Posts: 
>>   2018/2019 Waec Gce Physics Objective and Essay Answers | Exam Runs Jan/Feb
>>  Get Free 2017 Neco Physics Essay and Objective Answers
>>  2017 Waec Physics Essay and Objective Answers Now Available for Free
>>   2016 Neco Gce Biology Practical Questions and Answers Now Available For Free
>>   2017 Neco Biology Practical Answers Now Available For Free
>>   2017 NECO Regional and Human Geography Answers Now Available for free
>>    Get Free 2017 Neco Geography Objective and Essay Answers

>>  2018 Waec Gce Financial Accounting Objective and Theory/Essay Answers | Exam Expo For Jan/Feb
>>  January/February 2018 Waec Gce Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers | Exam Expo

>>   January/February 2018 Waec Gce Civic Education Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Exam Expo

>>   2018 Waec Gce Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Exam Expo For Jan/Feb
>>   How To Get 2017 Waec Financial Accounting Questions and Answers For Free
>>   Waec 2018 Questions and Answers Now Available at 9Jatechs (See Proof)
>>   Current Timetable For 2018/2019 Waec Gce Examination

>>   2018 Waec Mathematics Syllabus Now Available at 9Jatechs
>>   Waec 2018 Questions and Answers Now Available at 9Jatechs (See Proof)
>>  2017 WAEC Jan/Feb Registration Has Commence - Read Full Details Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum