Tiwa - [Lyrics] Tiwa Savage — Temptation Ft Sam Smith Insho471
Motown Records Female songstress, #Tiwa Savage comes through with a brand new single named "Temptation" featuring renown english singer, Sam Smith.
While we wait for the Celia Album, Tiwa Savage wetting fans appetite by releasing Temptation.

She has released so far, 'Koroba', 'Dangerous Love' and 'Attention' they all stand as a promotional singles for the album and also make it up to the project.
For the purpose of the fans and our users here we bring to you the lyrics to the song 'Temptation'
In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside the Lyrics
Listen & Download Temptation by Tiwa Savage below.

LYRICS
(Intro)
London
(Chorus - Tiwa Savage)
Temptation, temptation, that's all I see when I look at you, temptation, temptation, that's all I see when I look at you, oh, oh

(Verse 1 - Tiwa Savage)
Look me in the eyes, look me in the eyes, je ka ri ra, if you do me nice, if you do me right
I'ma give you, everything you like, anything you like, give me ginger, oh give me ginger, oh no

(Chorus - Tiwa Savage)
Temptation, temptation, that's all I see when I look at you, temptation, temptation, that's all I see when I look at you, oh, oh

(Verse 2 - Sam Smith)
Yeah, sweet temptation, got the better of me, baby, I guess I'm not that strong, uh
My whole body leaning closer to you lately, even though I know it's wrong, I just give into
The shape of your body, replays in my mind, the sound of your promises, echo in me deep inside
Crave your attention, it compliments my pride, all fired up, with nowhere to go to

(Chorus - Tiwa Savage)
You give me, temptation, temptation, that's all I see when I look at you, temptation, temptation, that's all I see when I look at you, oh, oh

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only