9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

description2018 Neco Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers | Chemistry Practical Exam Expo Empty2018 Neco Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers | Chemistry Practical Exam Expo

more_horiz
2018 Neco Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers is available ,Neco 2018 Chemistry Practical 2018 Neco Exam Runs, all you need to do is to follow the instructions above, get verified  Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers  here, question and answers are now Available. expo for Neco 2018 Chemistry Practical, exam runs for  Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers
Also Read>>  2018 Neco Mathematics Objective and Theory Questions and Answers | Mathematics Neco Expo

2018 Neco Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers | Chemistry Practical Exam Expo Downlo15

Keep Refreshing This page To see More Answers

NECO-CHEMISTRY-PRACTICALS-ANSWER
1ai)
Tabulate
Titrations|Rough|first(1)|second(2)|third(3)
Final burette reading-|20.50|14.90|15.00|15.10|
initial burette reading- |0.00|0.00|0.00|0.00|
volume of Acide used- |20.5|14.90|15.00|15.10|
1ai)
average volume of Acid used
1st+2nd+3rd/3
14.90+15.00+15.10/3=45/3=15cm^3
1aii)
2HCL(aq)+Na2CO3(aq)---->2NaCl(aq)+H2O(aq)+CO2(aq)
1bi)
CA VA/CB VB =NA/NB
0.1moldm^-3*15cm^3/CB*25cm^3 *2/1
CB * 25cm^3*2=0.1moldm^-3*15cm^3*1
CB * 50=1.5
CB=1.5/50=0.03moldm^-3
1bii)
25cm^3---->0.03mole
1000cm^3---->x
x=1000*0.03/25=30/25
x=1.2moldm^-3
1biii)
concentration in mold^-3 =Con glm^3 /molar mass
0.03moldm^-3=x/106
x=0.03*106
x=3.18gldm^3
================================
2a)
Tabulate
2ai)
-OBSERVATION-
i)C dissolves in water
ii)formation of white precipitate
iii)White precipitate dissolves in itel
-INFERENCE-
i)C is soluble in water
ii)CO3^-2,SO4^-2,SO3^2- suspected
iii)CO3^2-,SO3^2-, suspected
2bi)
-OBERSVATION-
i)effervescence occurs with the evolution of a gas
ii)the solutions turns to pink
-INFERENCE-
i)CO3^2-,SO3^2-, suspected
ii)CO3^2-,Confrimed
================================
(3ai) 
Zinc Chloride(ZnCl2) solution reacts with NaOH(aq) to form white ppt in drops. The precipitate dissolves in excess of NaOH. 

Sodium hydroxide reacts with ammoniumtrioxocarbonate(iv) to form a solution which turns red litmus paper blue. 

Calcium trioxonitrate(v) Ca(NO3)2 on reaction with sodium hydroxide forms a white powder precipitate insoluble in excess NaOH(aq)

(3aii) 
I. Liquid substances - Boiling point of the substances. 
II. Solid substances - The melting point of the substance. 

(3bi) 
(i) Evaporation takes place at almost all temperatures, while Boiling takes place at a specific temperature. 
(ii) Only the surface of a liquid is involved in evaporation while the entire mass of the liquid is involved in boiling. 

(3bii) 
Carbon(iv)oxide does not support combustion. 

(3ci)
A molar solution is an aqueous solution that contains one mole of solute in 1000cm³ of the solution. 

(3cii)
Indicator. 

(3ciii) 
(i) Methyl orange
(ii) Phenolphthalein
===============================

Wednesday 6th June 2018

Practical � Chemistry � 10:00am � 12:00noon

Also Read>> 2018 Neco Economics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Economics Expo

Chemistry Practical  Neco exam will be deliver Night Before the exam day, we are not going to post answers here for free, Check our previous exam>>>  2018 Neco Geography Objective & Practical / Physical Questions and Answers | Geography Expo

Also Read>> Neco 2018 Whatsapp Exam Runs Package | Neco Exam Expo

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2018 Neco  Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers
No more Direct mobile this time, our answers delivery will be strictly via whatsapp.

Answers delivery via whatsapp for  Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers  is N500 MTN card

Also Read>> 2018 Verified Neco Timetable

First Procedure on how to Subscribe
To subscribe for  Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers send the card pin, Subject name( Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers )  and your phone number Via SMS To 08065889844

Second Procedure On How To Subscribe 
Here you can send us the card pin and subject name(  Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers ) Directly to our whatsapp 08065889844
Mind you our   Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers  is N500 MTN
Subscription will End 1 hour before each exam start

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 

For More Info Whatsapp 08065889844

2018 Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers is available ,all you need to do is to follow the instructions above, get verified Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers  here, question and answers are now Available. expo for Neco 2018 Chemistry Practical, exam runs for Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers

2018 Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers is available ,all you need to do is to follow the instructions above, get verified Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers  here, question and answers are now Available. expo for Neco 2018 Chemistry Practical, exam runs for Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers
Also Read>>  2018 Neco Biology Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Biology Expo

Last edited by Emmi on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

description2018 Neco Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers | Chemistry Practical Exam Expo EmptyRe: 2018 Neco Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers | Chemistry Practical Exam Expo

more_horiz
Sir Emmi please help us, thank to this wonderful forum

description2018 Neco Chemistry Practical  Questions and Answers | Chemistry Practical Exam Expo EmptyRe: 2018 Neco Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers | Chemistry Practical Exam Expo

more_horiz
Please I have paid for  the chemistry, hope we getting it to night?

more_horiz
Gift wrote:
Please I have paid for  the chemistry, hope we getting it to night?

@gift just be with your phone at mid night. 9Jatechs is different from other sites

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum