9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

description2018 Neco Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Neco Exam Expo Empty2018 Neco Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Neco Exam Expo

more_horiz
2018 Neco Chemistry objective and essay questions and answers is available here, Get verified Neco chemistry objective and Essay Answers, Neco 2018 questions and answers is available here, chemistry obj/Essay questions will be sent to subscribers on whatsapp. 2018 neco chemistry questions and answers will be available  here and on our whatsapp group.

Also Read>>  2018 Neco Mathematics Objective and Theory Questions and Answers | Mathematics Neco Expo

2018 Neco Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Neco Exam Expo Downlo15

CHEMISTRY OBJ:
1-10: DADBCADBCA
11-20: DCDBDBEDDC
21-30: CBDEDBAAEA
31-40: ECCADAEDEB
41-50: EAADDACBBC
51-60: ADDDBACBEB
====================

Answer 4 Question From This Section  Only

(1a)
I. Isotopy is a phenomenon whereby an atom of an element excite different mass number but have the same atomic number.
II. Isomerism is existent of two or more compound (known as isomers) with the same molecular formulae but different molecular structure

(1aii)
(i) Deuterium
(ii) Tritium

(1bi)
DIAGRAM

Bottomed flask and set up the apparatus as shown. Add conc HCl gradual into the flask through the thistle funnel pass the gas produced through water and concentrated tetraoxosulphate (iv) and collect it by downward delivery.
2KMnO4(aq)+16HCl---->2MaCl2(aq)+8H2O(s)+5Cl2(aq)

(1bii)
(i) It is use as a bleaching agent
(ii) It is use as disinfectant in the treatment of water
(iii)it is use as an oxidizing agent

(1ci)
GIVEN
P1=(745-13.5)mmHg =731.5mmHg
T1=(16+273)k=289k
P2=S.P=760mmHg
T2=S.T=273k
V1=40cm^3
using the general gas equation
P1V1/T1=P2V2/T2
V2=731.5*40*273/760*289
V2=36.4cm^3
The volume of the gas at S.T.P is 36.4cm^3

(1cii)
(i) Nature of reactions
(ii) Presence of a catalyst

===============================================

(3ai)
A homologous series is a family of organic compound which follows a regular structural pattern in which each successive member differ in its molecular formula. By-CH2-GROUP

(3aii)
(i) Solubility
(ii) Boiling points
(iii) Densities

(3aiii)
DIAGRAM

(3bi)
A catalyst is a substance which alter the rate of a chemical reaction without itself being used up in the process.

(3bii)
(i) They are proteinous in nature 
(ii) They alter the rate of a chemical reaction
(iii) They remain unchanged in the reaction

(3ci)
The solution turn from blue to white as a magnesium displace copper from its salt

(3cii)
Mg(aq)+CuSO4(aq)-----> MgSO4(aq)+ Cu(s)

(3di)
Equation Reaction:
2Na(s)+O2(q)----->Na2O2(s)
Number of moles of soduim =mass/molar mass =5.95/23=0.2587moles
Reactive ratio of sodium to its oxide is 2:1
Therefore number of moles of Na2O2=0.2587/2=0.129moles
Mass of oxide 
=0.129*[(23*2)+(16*2)]
=0.129*78
=10g

(3dii)
(i) Dissolving an acid anhydride in water
(ii) Combination of constituent element

(3diii)
Washing soda (NaCO3. 10H2O)

===============================

4ai)
From the collision theory the rate of chemical reactions depend on the frequency of effective collisions cones that the result in reaction between reactant particles
4aii)
cracking means breaking down or decomposition of a compound by the action of heat alone. while Reforming is the breaking down of a compound by the use of a catalyst
4aiii)
they are the most important processes for the commercial production of gasoline and diesel fuel
4bi)
I. Limestone: the limestone decomposes when heated to yield carbon(iv)oxide which is a major reactant
II. Ammonia: The ammonia reacts with the carbon(iv)oxide ammonium hydrogen trioxocarbonate(iv)
4bii)
I. B belong to the class of compound called carbohydrates
II. C is ethanol [C2H5OH] , D is ethylethanoate [CH3COOC2H5]
III. Functional group is -OH
IV. CH3COOH(aq)ethanoic acid + C2H5OH(aq)c ----->conc H2SO4(catalyst) -----> CH3COOC2H5(i) + H2O(i)
4ci)
CH(CH3)3,CH3CH2CH2CH3,CH3CH2CH2CH2OH/Increasing boiling points
4cii)
i)Bubbles formed at the bottom of liquid rise to the surface 
ii)temperature remain steady
4ciii)
I. Addition of sodium chloride crystals raises the boiling point of water
II. Reduction in atmospheric pressure lowers the boiling point of water
4civ)
I. N2O has oxidation state of +1 for Nitrogen
II. NO has oxidation state of +2 for Nitrogen
III. NO2 has Oxidation state of +4 For Nitrogen

================

(6ai)
NH4^+(aq)+OH^-(aq)+HCl(aq)---> NH4Cl(aq)+H2O(l)

(6aii)
The student got the choice of indicator wrong

(6aiii)
Phenolphthalein is used when a strong base is present. Aqueaous ammonia is a weak base

(6b)
(i) Gluclose and fructose
(ii) Invertase
(iii) Delivery tube
(iv) Glucose

(6ci)
White phosphorus and red phosphorus

(6cii)
I. Has no effect of red litmus paper
II. changes damp blue litmus paper pink
III. Reacts directly with alkali to yield a trioxocarbonate(iv)

(6di)
GIVEN:
mass of P= 9g
molar mass of P =80g/mol
: Number of mole of P presnt =mass/molar mass
=9/80=0.1125moles
solubility =0.1125/60*100=1.875mol/dm^3

(6dii)
C2H5OH(aq) +H2SO4(aq)----> C2H5HSO4(aq)+H2O(i)
C2H5HSO4(aq)---->C2H4(aq)+H2SO4(aq) ethene

(6diii)
Bromine Exists as liquid at room temperature because there is decrease in votality down the group of the halogens due to increasing strength of the van der waal's force.

Subscribers Should stay awake at midnight,  Chemistry questions and answers will be delivered latest 1:00am

Time and Date for 2018 Neco Chemistry Exam
Monday 12th June 2018
OBJ & Essay � Chemistry � 10:00am � 1:00pm

Also Read>> 2018 Neco Economics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Economics Expo

2018  chemistry   #Neco #exam will be deliver Night Before the exam day, we are not going to post answers here for free, Check our previous exam>>>  2018 Neco Geography Objective & Practical / Physical Questions and Answers | Geography Expo

Also Read>> Neco 2018 Whatsapp Exam Runs Package | Neco Exam Expo

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2018 Neco  Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers
No more Direct mobile this time, our #answers delivery will be strictly via whatsapp.

Answers delivery via whatsapp for chemistry Objective and Essay   #Questions and Answers is N600 MTN card

First Procedure on how to Subscribe
To subscribe for   Chemistry #Objective and #Essay Questions and answers send the card pin, Subject name( Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers )  and your phone number Via SMS To 08065889844

Also Read>> 2018 Neco Economics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Economics Expo

Second Procedure On How To Subscribe 
Here you can send us the card pin and subject name(  Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers ) Directly to our whatsapp 08065889844

Mind you our   Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers  is N600 MTN 

Subscription will End 1 hour before each exam start

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 

2018 Neco Chemistry objective and essay questions and answers is available here, Get verified Neco chemistry objective and Essay Answers, Neco 2018 questions and answers is available here, chemistry obj/Essay questions will be sent to subscribers on whatsapp. 2018 neco chemistry questions and answers will be available  here and on our whatsapp group.
Also Read>>  2018 Neco Biology Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Biology Expo

Also Read>>  2018 Neco Biology Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Biology Expo

2018 Neco Chemistry objective and essay questions and answers is available here, Get verified Neco chemistry objective and Essay Answers, Neco 2018 questions and answers is available here, chemistry obj/Essay questions will be sent to subscribers on whatsapp. 2018 neco chemistry questions and answers will be available  here and on our whatsapp group.

Also Read>> 2018 Neco CRS/ IRS Questions and Answers | Neco CRS/IRS Exam Expo

2018 Neco Chemistry objective and essay questions and answers is available here, Get verified Neco chemistry objective and Essay Answers, Neco 2018 questions and answers is available here, chemistry obj/Essay questions will be sent to subscribers on whatsapp. 2018 neco chemistry questions and answers will be available  here and on our whatsapp group.

Last edited by Emmi on Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

description2018 Neco Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Neco Exam Expo EmptyRe: 2018 Neco Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Neco Exam Expo

more_horiz
Sir please send the the questions and answers fast for us

description2018 Neco Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Neco Exam Expo EmptyRe: 2018 Neco Chemistry Objective and Essay Questions and answers | Neco Exam Expo

more_horiz
Sir please help us,  I have subscribe,  send it at night before the exam time

more_horiz
I need chemistry  sir but I don't know how to subscribe

more_horiz
I want it as quick as possible,  just like the way you did it for chemistry practical

more_horiz
I so much believe in you Bosa

more_horiz
max wrote:
I need chemistry  sir but I don't know how to subscribe

Private chat 08065889844 on WhatsApp

more_horiz
Boss Emmi please I have subscribe,  I need have ur help

more_horiz
All subscribers should stay calm as answers will be deliver  to you soon,  make use your network and WhatsApp is on

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum