I - 10 DCBBCBBEEC
11-20 CADECEBAAC
21-30 EEBABDADBE
31-40 AECCACDDDC
41-50 DABABCBBCA
51-60 CBBAABCADE

OBJECTIVES COMPLETED

6ai)
Threshing is the process of loosening the edible part of rice from the husks and straw to which it is attached.  
6aii)
Parboiling is a hydrothermal treatment of the rice kernels
6b)
i)Mouse. 
ii)Beetles
6c)
i)use of crop rotation
ii)By planting of healthy plants
iii)By destruction of
infected crop cultivars 
iv)The use of resistant cultivars.
6d)
i)It provides habitats for animals. 
ii)It provides man with source of income
iii)It offer watershed protection,
iv)It helps in preventing soil erosion and mitigate climate change.
6e)
i)Flowering pear 
ii)Flowering Crabapple

Completed!!!!

(2a)

(i)problem of land Tenure
(ii)problems of basic Amenities
(iii)problems of finance and poor financing
(iv)poor transportation
(v)poor tools and farm machines
(vi)poor marketing system
(vii)poor communication
(viii)Lack of Good Agricultural Education

(2bi)
*Green Resolution:*

(i)To ensure adequate,
reliable and safe food
supplies for a rapidly
growing population

(ii)To become self reliant
in basic food requirements

(iii)To raise and stabilize
the nutritional standards
of Nigerians

(2bii)
*River Basin development Authority:*

(i)It aims at improving rural infrastructure which will reduce migration to urban areas

(ii)construction of goad roads to project sites for easy transportation

(iii)construction of fish ponds , this will make way for large production of fingerlies to farmers.

(2c)

(i)High maintenance cost of machines
(ii)it is very expensive to practice
(iii)it can cause environmental pollution
(iv)It make farm labour redundant because it lead to displacement of workers
(v)it cause Erosion

(2d)

(i)Pull taut chains, tapes or ropes
(ii)Make sure the chain is not faulty
(iii)Avoid error due to parallax when reading measurement
(iv)Avoid error of transposing figures on papers

==========

7ai)
Causal Organism is a severe, highly contagious viral disease of cattle and swine. It also affects sheep, goats, deer, and other cloven-hooved ruminants. In other words The disease is caused by a virus 

7aii)
i)Weight loss.
ii)Low conception rates.

7aiii)
i)Through contact with an infected person's saliva, stool, or respiratory secretions.

7aiv)
i)Monitor and report illness;
ii)Appropriate disposal of manure and dead carcasses.

7av)
i)Good biosecurity measures should be practiced on uninfected farms to prevent entry of the virus.

7b)

i)It regulate the acidity of the blood.

ii)It control the concentrations of water and salt in the body fluids

iii)It excrete the waste product urea

7c)

i)Air is sucked in through the mouth or nose.

ii)Gas Exchange or oxygen deprived, dark blue blood is then delivered to the blood vessels of the lungs.

iii)Muscle contraction or it  requires muscular effort.

7d)

i)Evaluating the effects of air stress during storage on aerobic stability

ii)Analysing the effects of exposure to air at feed-out of silage on methane 

iii)Evaluating the effects of 6 silage additives on storage losses, silage quality.

(NUMBER 3)

(3a)
Nutrient cycles refer to the circulation of certain nutrients like nitrogen, carbon and water in nature

(3b)
(i)Crop removal:nutrients are removed from the soil by crops for growth, development and production .when the crop are harvested ,the nutrients contained in the plant are never returned to the soil

(ii) P H :The degree or alkaline  of the soil affects the availability of nutrients both in the soil and also to plant

(iii)Leaching:This involved removal of nutrients from the top soil to the inner parts of the soil which result in the loss of nutrients such as calcium , aluminium,  potassium from the top soil in solution

(iv)Erosion:Heavy rainfall causes the washing or carrying away of the top soil which is rich in plant nutrient. Top soil can also be blown away by wind, resulting in nutrient reduction in the soil

(3ci)
Soil texture
(Pick two)
(i)it affect drainage and capillarity including water - retaining capacity of soil
(ii)it effects infiltration and retention of water
(iii)it also affects soil air

(3cii)
Temperature
(Pick two)
(i)it affects the growth of plant
(ii)it affect distribution of plants and animals
(iii)it also affect maturity of crops, that is ripening of fruit

(3ciii)
Pests
(Pick two)
(i)They can reduce quality and quantity of crops
(ii)crop plants can be attacked while still growing in the field or during storage ie of the fruit or seed
(iii)it reduced farmer income

(3d)
(i)Air pollution
(ii)water pollution
(iii)water pollution
(iv)Noise pollution

Also Read>>  2018 Neco Physics Practical Questions and Answers | Physics Practical Expo

Also Read>>  2018 Neco Mathematics Objective and Theory Questions and Answers | Mathematics Neco Expo

The 

WhatsApp 08065889844 for Financial Accounting Answers 

ANSWERS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT MIDNIGHT

Also Read>> 2018 Neco Economics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Economics Expo

2018 Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers  #Neco #exam Questions will be deliver Night Before the exam day, we are not going to post answers here for free, Check our previous exam>>>  2018 Neco Geography Objective & Practical / Physical Questions and Answers | Geography Expo

Also Read>> Neco 2018 Whatsapp Exam Runs Package | Neco Exam Expo

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2018 Neco  Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers
No more Direct mobile this time, our #answers delivery will be strictly via whatsapp.
Answers delivery via whatsapp for Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers N600 MTN card

First Procedure on how to Subscribe
To subscribe for   Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers  send the card pin, Subject name( Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers )  and your phone number Via SMS To 08065889844

Also Read>> 2018 Neco Economics Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Economics Expo

Second Procedure On How To Subscribe 
Here you can send us the card pin and subject name( Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers ) Directly to our whatsapp 08065889844
Mind you our  Agricultural Science Objective and Essay Questions and Answers is N600 MTN 
Subscription will End 1 hour before each exam start

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 

2018 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and Essay questions and Answers, Verified Neco 2018 Agricultural Science Questions and answers is available here, Get all neco 2018 questions answers here . Agricultural science questions Neco questions is here for all SSCE student, Exam expo is available here

Also Read>>  2018 Neco Biology Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Biology Expo

2018 Neco Agricultural Science Objective and Essay questions and Answers, Verified Neco 2018 Agricultural Science Questions and answers is available here, Get all neco 2018 questions answers here . Agricultural science questions Neco questions is here for all SSCE student, Exam expo is available here

Also Read>>  2018 Neco Biology Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Biology Expo

Also Read>> 2018 Neco CRS/ IRS Questions and Answers | Neco CRS/IRS Exam Expo