While i wait for more comments on my last post about how to approach a girl, i have some tips here for the people who have gone beyond the preliminary stages of getting close to the girl.
Yeah, to get her number, you surely need her attention 110%
If you can only get 99.99% of her attention, you are bound to fail

Trick: 3 Keys To Get A Girl's Number Easily By First Getting 110% Of Her Attention Girl_n10

So, what we are going to be discussing here is basically how you can get 110% attention of the gal and then proceed to get her number with the least possible effort!

Getting the girl you want to like you and let her give you her phone number is not that hard at all. You need not be a player to be able to get a girls phone number. But why are guys getting so frustrated when they can't seem to get the job done?

They don't seem to know what to do. I am giving you easy tips below and by using these tips, you will definitely get a girl's number easily. Do not stress over it too much so that you will be able to do it as I smooth as you can. Use these tricks to get her number fast....

Key 1: Get info about her
• First, you have to get all the information that you can about the girl so that you know what to talk about when you get to encounter the girl and so that she will be as comfortable as she can be.
• Remember, first impressions last and it is not about you but it is about her. Give her your undivided attention. She will be impressed and will want to speak to you with common things of interest.
• Before you separate ways ask for her number and tell her that you want to talk to her more. She will be obliged to give you her number. Make sure you are confident because she will smell a cowardly cat a mile away.

Key 2: Make her comfortable
• The easiest way to make a girl feel comfortable is to make her smile and make her laugh.
• Being comfortable during conversations through laughter is a way to get her number easily even without you asking for it.
• If she needs help with anything you should offer your support. Trust me she will give you her number without you asking for it.
• You can also make her comfortable quickly and easily, by instantly establishing some physical contact. This could be a simple touch of her arm, or telling her she has something on her face, and lightly touching the region. Either way, physical contact early on will ease things up more quickly, and the faster you can do this, the more comfortable she will become around you to give out her information.

Key 3: Engage in extremely interesting conversation -
• Make your conversations interesting and draw it towards what she likes. Inform her you want to continue your conversation over the phone tonight. She will give you what you want, that is her phone number.
• If you don't know what to talk about, remember that you can always tease her. You can even tease her based on what she is wearing, such as her shoes, or her clothes, or anything else. If she is short, you can say something like "I don't normally go for short girls, but you make short look cute".
• Some other great topics for conversation are Hollywood drama stories, and scandals. Everyone loves these kinds of things, because it is about someone else, and you can easily lighten up the conversation and show that you have standards, by doing a psychological analysis of others.

Yeah, yeah yeah, and that brings us to the end of the discussion and the platform is now open to your comments!

Later, tell me if it worked for you!

View the Class version of this site by the right top of your mobile phone to Register and add your comment