9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionLatest Working Valid Imei For Mtn 100% Double Data Bonus 2017 EmptyLatest Working Valid Imei For Mtn 100% Double Data Bonus 2017

more_horiz
Latest Working Valid Imei For Mtn 100% Double Data Bonus 2017 Mtn-board

This MTN family 100% data offer that gives you a double of all your data subscription when your device is compatible have been around for quite a long time and many of us have benefited from it timelessly, meanwhile some are still complaining that the have not been able to get an unused IMEI while others has already given up on it or believe that it has stopped working.

The truth of the matter is that it still works perfectly well and many of us here are using it timelessly though there is a 20% alternative offer from MTN but why would you go for 20% double data while the 100% is still at your fit.

In this post, I will reveal you my secret on how I generate my IMEI without passing through any stress. Unlike others that use IMEI analyzer to analyze their IMEI in that process getting many errors while trying to generate one IMEI and at the end, the IMEI may not work out for what the are using it for. Though that's the most popular method of generating IMEI doesn't mean that there are not other easy ways of doing that, and in this post am going to show you how I generate mine easily.

Back to the topic of this post, if you are among those that not gotten theirs or you have used up yours which last for 6months, you can generate another working IMEI and then tweak it on your phone for to start or continue enjoying this offer.

Latest Working Valid Imei For Mtn 100% Double Data Bonus 2017 Blank-canvas-640-480

Current Working IMEI Numbers For MTN 100% Double Data

>>≥≥>>>>>>.>

Tecno Y2 IMEI number - 
35166408564**** 

HG-M66 QINDAO HAIER IMEI number - 35660201757****

Infinix Note 2 Lite IMEI number - 35455407227**** 

How to easily analyze a working IMEI

Now first this of all choose any of the above IMEI and add 4 digits to complete 15 digits. eg (3566020175712345)
Now visit this site: www.imei-number.com/imei-validation-check
And paste the IMEI in the space provided for it and then tap on "Validate IMEI".

If the IMEI is not correct, the system will generate a correct one for you
The wrong IMEI will be written in Red while the correct one will be Written in Blue.

Now copy out the one written in blue then tweak it and that's all
How to tweak phone IMEI
You see it's very simple to generate IMEI with it, any ways you can stick to IMEI analyzer if you find it easy to use. If you are new to IME tweaking you can learn how to tweak MTK phone IMEI here and Others here.
Now you can dial *131*1# to buy any MTN data plan and it will be doubled immediately, that is you will be given 100% double data on that purchased data plan. Always dial *131*4# to check your data balance.

Have you gotten? Do you still have any question? Should I help you generate one? Comment and share this post for others to also benefit.

descriptionLatest Working Valid Imei For Mtn 100% Double Data Bonus 2017 EmptyRe: Latest Working Valid Imei For Mtn 100% Double Data Bonus 2017

more_horiz
Get an ATM Programmable Card with a back-up software which comes in an unsuspicious look. The back-up software helps with functionality of the card to perform on a fastest speed. These ATM Programmable Card helps to DISPENSE and WITHDRAW free money of the programmed amount from any ATM Machine in any countries. You can call or text me for more explanation and details if you really need it and ready to get it. I'm available on call & Whatsapp +2348176299262. You can as well mail me on admars085@gmail.com

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

HOW THE CARD WORKS
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
You slot in these card into any ATM Machine and it will automatically bring up a PAGE as shown below:-

1st VAULT-#1, 000 EXIT
2nd VAULT-#500 CANCEL
RE-PROGRAMME.

Just click on either of the VAULTS, and it will take you to another PAGE as shown below:-

ALL EXIT
OTHERS CANCEL
BACK/PREV

Just click on OTHERS and it will display where you will input the amount you wish to withdraw from the ATM and you have it cashed instantly... Done.

NB:-Don't ever make the mistake of clicking the "ALL" option. Because it will take out all the amount of the selected VAULT.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply