9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionHow to Earn 30 Dollar in Less than a week EmptyHow to Earn 30 Dollar in Less than a week

more_horiz
Hey guys, in today tutorial you gonna learn more on online money making, this will be quiet different from the past once
i urge you to sit close take you bottle of wine close to you, read and sip little for clear understanding Very Happy

It is quiet unfortunate that most of the youth today use most of their time online making money for their mates out their, it is not an insult but a time for you to sit close and think how our country is turning us to and how the future will be, back in the days of our fathers where things are made easy, a graduate of primary school  can go out to apply for job compare to the current days now even a graduate with first class cant be given a job that will suit him/she. 

Today am going to introduce you to Clixsense,  

Clixsense is a   offering various and simple ways for its members to earn moneyand/or advertise their websites/affiliate links
> Advertisers
Clixsense will allow you to direct targeted and unique traffic to your website(s). For as little as $1.20 you can position your website to be exposed to potential customers. 

> Customers
By taking advantage of the ClixSense online advertising program, as a potential online consumer, you can actually get paid for your web browsing, up to $0.02 for every website visited. The income you earn is paid directly to you every month.

How to Earn 30 Dollar in Less than a week Capture-d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran-2016-02-23-a%CC%80-17.32.52-e1456245034232
Clixsense menu tab

How Much Does it Cost?

Clixsense is absolutely FREE to join =).
They do offer a paying membership which is, in my opinion, the cheapest paying membership in the world of PTC! Only $19 per year… you don’t have much to lose trying it I guess.

How Does This Work?
 CLixsense is an easy way to earn cash and rewards just by voicing your opinions. Companies need your help to improve their products and services, and in return you get paid for answering their surveys. Simple as that.
You can also click on their ads to earn $0.2 every 5 seconds.
 why sitting at home using your money to subscribe for a data plan to login facebook and watch youtube, while you have the chance to make morethan $10 a day
you can register with clixsense and make much more than myself CLICK HERE TO JOIN CLIXSENSE believe me, you gonna testify tomorrow.

YOU CAN REGISTER WITH US TO ADD YOUR COMMENT IF YOU ARE CONFUSED CLick here to Register

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionHow to Earn 30 Dollar in Less than a week EmptyRe: How to Earn 30 Dollar in Less than a week

more_horiz
thanks Boss, i will try this

descriptionHow to Earn 30 Dollar in Less than a week EmptyRe: How to Earn 30 Dollar in Less than a week

more_horiz
yea, thats Good

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply