9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

description HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD] Empty HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD]

more_horiz
Myapp 100MB offer from Mtn  is back for all mtn Sims , this offer was shared lately by me, See the Link Below
http://www.9jatechs.com/t708-get-free-100mb-on-mtn-with-myapp#881
Today am here to make a Modification of Myapp 100MB offer from MTN and  How to use Up Myapp Data on MTN up to 1GB though it seems like it stopped ACTIVATING for you, this is the  Error message you get when ever you trying to activate this offer

ERROR MTN SMS wrote:
''Y'ello, your subscription to Myapp has failed. Please retry by sending XXXXXHSHSMyappHSHS to 131.''

Hmmm, don't bother anymore 9jatechs is here for you
MTN has released another method in activating this offer  and is only applicable to those who download the MTN Myapp application

HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD] Screen16
In this tutorial, you will be able to activate and accumulate the offer up to 1000MB without downloading their application because per MTN Myapp download attracts 100MB free data bonus.

How to activate and Acumulate up to 1000MB(1GB) from MTN Myapp Bonus offer
To Activate 

• Go to your SMS and send XXXXXHSHSMyappHSHS to 131 as a text Message.
  • The Next message will Notify you of the free 100MB in the form 

See Screenshot Below
 HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD] Screen19

Proceed to the Next step

To Accumulate 

• To Accumulate the data. Dial *123*5*7*3# and select 1 to proceed, select 1 again to choose Myapp and select 1 to finally Unsubscribe
  • Now resend XXXXXHSHSMyappHSHS to 131 for another free 100MB
  • Keep RePeating this process and you'll keep getting free 100MB till 1GB  and i advice you to stop at 1GB

HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD] Screen20

Lets flex up this data HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD] T4402

More updates coming, stay tuned

description HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD] EmptyRe: HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD]

more_horiz
I have been given but can't check the mb and I can use it to browse please help

description HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD] EmptyRe: HOT!!! MTN FREE DATA (1GB) WITH MYAPP [NEW METHOD]

more_horiz
Am sorry,  you can't check your data try put it to test with your browsers, it is working perfectly for me!  Very Happy

more_horiz
please help I cannot use the 100mb to browse

more_horiz
Help help help help me ooohhh,,,, the 1000mb is not browsing what can I do

more_horiz
Admin please help I don't want to let this data just go like this my 1000mb is not browsing

more_horiz
Hey @Emmi , must I make use of the 100MB before I unsubscribe  for another 100MB?

more_horiz
igoki tega wrote:
please help I cannot use the 100mb to browse

Try download My MTN  app

more_horiz
igoki tega wrote:
Admin please help I don't want to let this data just go like this my 1000mb is not browsing

Hey, download My MTN  app to Surf this mb

more_horiz
after download my mtn app what will I do next

more_horiz
igoki tega wrote:
after download my mtn app what will I do next

After you've downloaded MyMtn App Register your Number in the app.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply