Reminisce - CDQ Is A Better Yoruba Rapper Than Olamide And Reminisce (Is It True?) Insho185
#CDQ spits bars, his rhyming sequence is impressive and probably the best, and what about his flows and delivery? Insane. But why is he not popping?
That was my thought while I analyzing the Nigerian rap scene. M.I had first said it in his diss against Vector. And to dish out fact, CDQ’s last album, Ibile Mugabe which dropped late last year was a more delightful project than Olamide’s last solo album, Lagos Nawa.

And if we’re being truthful, the quality and depth in the recent outputs from #Reminisce and Olamide have dipped in recent years.

#Olamide hasn’t had a solid hit since Wo, and Reminisce is gradually losing his foothold in the industry and who else remembers the last “good” single Reminisce released. Ponmile which was three years ago.

If not for the poor marketing and management that’s associated with CDQ, he should be at the apex of the Rap scene.

His songs are always weighty and he has this same, understandable lyrics but yet both Olamide and Reminisce bask in their hugely populated fanbase to trend and talk about their projects which CDQ lacks.

So guys, the bone of contention here is 👇

CDQ Is A Better Yoruba Rapper Than Olamide And Reminisce