9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionLets Talk! Which is Your Prefer Network For Data Subscription, Glo or MTN EmptyLets Talk! Which is Your Prefer Network For Data Subscription, Glo or MTN

more_horiz
Lets Talk! Which is Your Prefer Network For Data Subscription, Glo or MTN Mtn_an10

Nigeria network service providers are doing their best to suit their customers need because it is a whole lot of competition for the four parties (GLO, MTN, 9MOBILE and AIRTEL), mean while we will be talking about the interest for Glo and MTN data subscription.

Glo been the grand master of data has hit up their data plan at a cheaper rate which is currently leading, with this some people choose glo as their prominent and reliable  network for cheap data subscription. Having most chances to led in nigeria glo network seems to have the most bad network coverage this reduce the like for subscribing to any glo data plan because everybody want an internet speed.

ALSO READ:  Latest MTN Daily, Weekly and Monthly Data Plan and Their Subscription Code

MTN been the most speedy network when it comes to internet related issues, it is the leading network in Nigeria as presume  by their performance in the country and also it is the most reliable network for cheap call rate compared to other networks

Having this two facts by the two networks(MTN and Glo) , Here goes the question ''which is your prefer network For data subscription (Glo or MTN) and why do you have to choose it'' 

ALSO READ: Glo Network data plans For January 2018

Use the comment Box to answer the question

Click Here To Like 9Jatechs Free Browsing Facebook Page

descriptionLets Talk! Which is Your Prefer Network For Data Subscription, Glo or MTN EmptyRe: Lets Talk! Which is Your Prefer Network For Data Subscription, Glo or MTN

more_horiz
No matter how bad the network is, I still prefer Glo Subscription.

descriptionLets Talk! Which is Your Prefer Network For Data Subscription, Glo or MTN EmptyRe: Lets Talk! Which is Your Prefer Network For Data Subscription, Glo or MTN

more_horiz
You can't compare Glo Network and MTN network in terms of Internet subscription plan.... Glo give a huge data which can be use for long... I prefer using Glo Subscription

more_horiz
i so much like MTN becos of their internet speed

more_horiz
glo is the best for me, regardless of their bad internet speed i still prefer their data plan

more_horiz
i really love Glo data plan but the network is as slow as snail, i prefer subscribing to mtn data plan

more_horiz
Glo Subscription  is the best for me....  Their network is much better than MTN here

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply