In this post, I'll show you guys how to browse with 9mobile YouTube data bonus.

Have you heard of 9mobile Cliq4dnite bonus offer..This bonus is always activated after you've purchased monthly data bundle on 9mobile Nigeria..

This Bonus allows you to stream YouTube videos for free starting from 1am to 5am daily.. This bonus last through your period of data validity as long as you subscription is valid on 9mobile.

The limit of this bonus offer is 2GB daily and it can only be used to stream YouTube videos..
But in this post, I'll show you guys how to Power all apps on your phone... You can use this tweak to download and browse daily..

HOW TO POWER ALL APPS ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE USING CLI4DNITE YOUTUBE VIDEO BONUS. 

To use the Bonus and power other apps on Android phone.. 

You need this.

ANONYTUN VPN OR ANONYTUN BETA - You can download directly on Playstore or get it @ Download anonytun.beta(originalspecs.com).apk

A 9MOBILE SIM CARD WITH MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION - DIAL *200# to subscribe to any 9mobile monthly data plan or you can subscribe to 9MOBILE monthly subscription @ 500 naira by dialing *229*2*12#. 

YOUR ANDROID PHONE

I
LET'S GET STARTED

Install and open anonytun vpn.

GO to stealth settings on the top right hand side of anonytun.

• Enable Tunnel VPN ON/OFF

• Protocol: HTTP

• Proxy or Puerto : 8081

• Enable Conectar Via Proxy or connect via Proxy

Click on Save

UNDER HTTP HEADERS

• URL/HOST: myaccount.google.com

• Request Method: GET

• Injection method: Normal

• Tick user agent

• Now click on "Generate" then save.

GO BACK TO THE APP MAIN SCREEN AND CLICK ON CONNECT, ACCEPT THE POP-UP AND WAIT FOR IT TO CONNECT..

YOU'RE NOW GOOD TO SURF AND DOWNLOAD.. 

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DATA ALLOCATED TO BONUS THAT YOU ARE USING IS 2GB DAILY.
. TRY AND MONITOR IT SO AS TO AVOID USING UP YOUR MAIN DATA