[Lyrics] Fireboy DML – New York City Girl Firebo39
YBNL Nation/Empire records act, #Fireboy DML returns as he presents his long-awaited single titled "New York City Girl". The track comes after the massive success of his 2019 album "LTG" which is still doing numbers on digital stores.
Due to tons of messages requesting for the Lyrics, here we bring to you the Lyrics to the new tune.

In case you haven’t download the Song yet, check it out below alongside with the #Lyrics.

Listen below:-

LYRICS
(Chorus)
Fine girl from New York City, I don't mind if you give me chance, can I have just one more dance before you leave for the summer time
Runaway with me, I don't care if you got a man, can I have just one more dance, before you leave for the summer time 

(Verse 1)
She just came into town last month and she won't be around that long, I just wanna have a good time, maybe once maybe two times 
She got the prettiest smile and she got the wittiest mind, say before you catch that flight, can I have a wickedest whine 

(Chorus)
Fine girl from New York City, I don't mind if you give me chance, can I have just one more dance before you leave for the summer time
Runaway with me, I don't care if you got a man, can I have just one more dance, before you leave for the summer time 

(Verse 2)
She makes me sing, she always got me acting out, she's like the wind, she's just a traveler passing by
Maybe in another life, this feelings won't die, before you catch that flight, can I have a kiss one time 

(Chorus)

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only