Davido’s Father Settles Davido and Chioma’s Relationship Crisis (See Details) Webp_227
A popular Instagram blogger Cutie Julls has alleged that the rift and crisis existing between Nigerian power couple #Davido and #Chioma, has been resolved.
Cutie Julls revealed on Instagram that Davido’s father, Adedeji Adeleke called him to order because he would take no-nonsense.

The blogger celebrated the billionaire father and asked for God’s blessings on him and all other responsible fathers.

She wrote:

Now let’s celebrate a very responsible man in our society. Wanted to do this list yesterday but obviously got distracted.
Papa has called son to order and everything is settled. This man is indeed a gentleman and very very perfect example of i.e; “I did not disgrace my parents so no child of mine will disgrace me”. A great dad indeed. God bless our heroes who strive at making us better and responsible people in society. : 🙌
Davido’s Father Settles Davido and Chioma’s Relationship Crisis (See Details) Webp_226

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only