DOWNLOAD NOW » “Zulu Man With Some Power Album by Nasty C” Full Album Is Out Nasty-21
South African Hip-Hop recording, #Nasty C, has released his much anticipated Album project which he titles "Zulu Man With Some Power".

The new album project "Zulu Man With Some Power" consists of 20 solid tracks which includes already released hit singles such as THEY DON'T, PALM TREES, Eazy, Zulu Man, and There They Go.

South African rapper Nasty C folds a plethora of influences into his trap sound on Zulu Man With Some Power. Delivering witty lines between melodic turns and bass soundscapes, the Durbanite deftly taps into his heritage while pushing past stereotypes. “In this modern world people shy away from their roots,” he tells Apple Music. “I wanted to make it cool for people to say, ‘I’m Zulu, Xhosa, this or that’ again—to take pride in it.” He talks us through each track on his album below.

See Track List of Zulu Man With Some Power Album below:-
DOWNLOAD NOW » “Zulu Man With Some Power Album by Nasty C” Full Album Is Out Nasty_10

Download your favorite song from the list below:
S/NTITLE
1King Shit
by Nasty C
2Steve Biko
by Nasty C
3That's Hard
by Nasty C
4Overpriced Steak
by Nasty C
5Feeling
by Nasty C
6La Vida Loca
by Nasty C
7Zone
by Nasty C (feat. Tellaman)
8How Many Times
by Nasty C
9Eazy
by Nasty C
10All In
by Nasty C (feat.T.I)
11Lose Some Win Some
by Nasty C
12Sad Boys
by Nasty C
13Black and White
by Nasty C (feat. Ari Lennox)
14Deep Pockets
by Nasty C (feat. Rowlene) 
15Booboo Bucks
by Nasty C (feat. Lol Gotit & Lil Keed) 
16PALM TREES
by Nasty C
17Zulu Man
by Nasty C
18Ababulali
by Nasty C
19There They Go
by Nasty C
20They Don't 
by Nasty C (feat. T.I)

I guess you enjoyed the music album? We'll love to hear from you, use the comment box to share your thoughts on this music album by "Nasty C" titled "Zulu Man With Some Power Album

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only