Davido, Tiwa Savage, Others To Feature On Peruzzi’s “Rum & Boogie” Album (See Full Tracklist) Peruzz56
DMW act, Peruzzi has dropped the tracklist to his forthcoming album “Rum & Boogie” and it features great artists on it.
Peruzzi via his Instagram on the 29th September dropped the artwork and tracklist for the album.

The album would feature Tiwa Savage, Fireboy DML, Wande Coal, Patoranking, Teni, Davido, Dremo, Idowest, and Phyno on it.

While the production was handled by Speroach Beatz, Lussh, P.Prime, Fresh VDM, VSTIX, Benjamz, Mr EFF, Clemzy.

Announcing the album, the singer wrote;

“THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE STRENGTH TO COMPLETE THAT WHICH I STARTED CREATING 13 MONTHS AGO

FOREVER GRATEFUL TO EVERYONE THAT PLAYED A PART IN MAKING THIS POSSIBLE

EVERY ARTIST FEATURED, GOD BLESS YOU AND I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR COMING THROUGH HEAVY FOR ME!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

TO MY LABEL MATES AND GANG, I HOPE I MAKE YOU PROUD WITH THIS ONE COS YALL DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE BEST FROM ME.

THIS IS THE POINT WHERE WE FOCUS ON THE SWEET SIDE OF LIFE, POSITIVE VIBRATIONS, AND GREAT ENERGY!!!

I’M DONE TALKING, IM DONE FIGHTING, DONE CRYING, ITS TIME TO BOOGIE !!!

MY NEXT ALBUM GUYS & ITS TITLED “RUM & BOOGIE”

Davido, Tiwa Savage, Others To Feature On Peruzzi’s “Rum & Boogie” Album (See Full Tracklist) 12029210

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? DClick here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

Get all Celebrities Gossip Here 👉👉 Celebrities Gossip
We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only