I almost giggled like a kid when I heard about this. That's because I don't know their true intentions for releasing such an app. Perhaps, it's a way of assuring Nigerians that they are working for real... We will find out very soon.

According to  Jackobian.com FG Set To Release Federal Government Information App a.k.a Buhari App

In a meeting last week, the minister of information -Alhaji Lai Mohammed- made it official to the Resident Information Officers (RIOs) that the Nigerian Government will be releasing a mobile app. The app was developed by Olawole Falope.

The app is said to bridge the gap between we Nigerians and the government. According to them, it will be used for dissemination of information.

ave You Heard Of Buhari App? Instant Fg Information On Your Smartphone! Buhari%2BApp

The app will be named Federal Government Information App (FGIAPP) a.k.a ‘Buhari app’, it is built to keep Nigerians updated with the Buhari-led administration.

There have been questions popping out from Nigerians that, will this app kick us off from the present economy recession or is this what we Nigerians need right now?

The app is said to be updated by RIOs -the Resident Information Officers- from the ministries, departments and agencies.