Geography Obj 1. A 2. D 3. B 4. D 5. B 6. B 7. B 8. B 9. B 10. B 11. A 12. B 13. B 14. A 15. C 16. C 17. C 18. B 19. B 20. A 21. A 22. B 23. A 24. D 25. C 26. C 27. B 28. C 29. B 30. C 31. C 32. D 33. B 34. C 35. A 36. C 37. A 38. B 39. D 40. C 41. D 42. A 43. A 44. A 45. B 46. B 47. D 48. C 49. D

*GEOGRAPHY

NO2 COMPLETED

*(2a)*
(i)it open up new area for economic activities

(ii)It link one settlement to another

(iii)it links producer to consumers

(iv)it distributes finished goods to market

(V)it facilitates movement of people , labour and troops

*(2b)*
(i)Deliberate effort should be made towards the expansion of the rail network in order to generate growth in the economy

(ii)Efforts should be geared towards improvement of the efficiency of the rail network

(iii)Government should make capital available to railway authorities to enhance efficiency

(iv)Training and retraining of personnel should be undertaken from time to time

(v)There should be regular  maintenance of rail facilities eg track, coaches, engines to increase efficiency

(4a) 
Shifting cultivation is a method of agriculture where an area of land is cleared off its vegetation and cultivated for a period of time and then abandoned for its fertility to be naturally restored.

(4bi)
Characteristics:
(i) Cultivation is mainly for subsistence.
(ii) Farming depends mainly on family labour.
(iii) The land is abandoned when the yields decline.

(4bii)
Benefits:
(i) It helps used land to get back all lost nutrients and as long as no damage occurs therefore.
(ii) It saves a wide range of resources and provides nutrients because a small area is usually cleared and the burned vegetation offers many nutrients
(iii) It helps to ensure more productivity and sustainability of agriculture

(4biii)
Disadvantages:
(i) It can easily lead to deforestation because when soil fertility is exhausted, farmers move on and clear another small area of the forest
(ii) It can easily cause soil erosion and desertification
(iii) It restricts the intensity of land use
(iv) It easily leads to loss of biodiversity
1a.
A Conurbation is the name given to two or more towns/cities which are grown to merge with one another.

*Choose any two*
1b.
i. Lagos - Ikeja (Nigeria) 
ii. Accra - Tema (Ghana) 
iii. Khartoum - Omdurman (Sudan)
iv. New York - Philadelphia (USA)
v. Cairo - Ugize (Egypt)
vi. Serrekund - Baku (Gambia)

*Choose any 4*
1c.
i. Traffic congestion 
ii. Housing congestion
iii. Overstretching of social amenities
iv. Unemployment
v. Pollution (industrial and environmental)
vi. Uncontrolled crime rate
vii. Slum development
viii. High cost of living

1d.
*Choose any 4*
i. Provision of social amenities
ii. Creation of more social amenities
iii. Provision of more houses at affordable rate
iv. Improved waste disposal measures
v. Development of satellite towns
vi. Improved development control measures
vii. Improved transport network or diversified means of transportation

(4a) 
Shifting cultivation is a method of agriculture where an area of land is cleared off its vegetation and cultivated for a period of time and then abandoned for its fertility to be naturally restored.

(4bi)
Characteristics:
(i) Cultivation is mainly for subsistence.
(ii) Farming depends mainly on family labour.
(iii) The land is abandoned when the yields decline.

(4bii)
Benefits:
(i) It helps used land to get back all lost nutrients and as long as no damage occurs therefore.
(ii) It saves a wide range of resources and provides nutrients because a small area is usually cleared and the burned vegetation offers many nutrients
(iii) It helps to ensure more productivity and sustainability of agriculture

(4biii)
Disadvantages:
(i) It can easily lead to deforestation because when soil fertility is exhausted, farmers move on and clear another small area of the forest
(ii) It can easily cause soil erosion and desertification
(iii) It restricts the intensity of land use
(iv) It easily leads to loss of biodiversity

2018 Waec Gce  Geography  Objective and Essay Questions and Answers is available ,Geography  2018 Waec Gce Exam Expo, all you need to do is to follow the instructions above, get verified Geography  Objective and Theory Questions and Answers here, question and answers are now Available. expo for WAEC Gce 2018 Geography , exam runs for Geography objective and Theory questions and answers. 

2018 Waec Gce Geography Objective  and Essay Questions and Answers | Waec Exam Runs Graphi16

Subjects for Monday, 3rd September, 2018

Geography 2(Essay) >> 9.30am – 11.30am.
Geography 1(Objective) >> 11.30am – 12.30pm.

Waec Gce Geography Objective and Essay exam will be deliver Night Before the exam day, we are not going to post answers here for free, Check our previous exam>>>  2018 Neco Geography Objective & Practical / Physical Questions and Answers | Geography Expo

Also Read>> 2018 Waec Gce WhatsApp Exam Runz Package

Procedure on How To Subscribe for 2018 Waec Geography  Objective and Essay   Questions and Answers

No more Direct mobile this time, our answers delivery will be strictly via whatsapp.

Answers delivery via whatsapp for Geography  Objective and Essay  Questions and Answerss is N700 MTN card.

Also Read>> 2018 Aug/Oct Waec Gce Time Table

First Procedure on how to Subscribe

To subscribe for Geography Objective and Essay  Questions and Answers send the card pin, Subject name(Geography  Objective and Essay  Questions and Answers)  and your phone number Via SMS To 08065889844

Second Procedure On How To Subscribe 

Here you can send us the card pin and subject name( Geography Objective and Essay  Questions and Answers) Directly to our whatsapp 08065889844

Mind you our Waec Gce Geography  Objective and Essay Questions and Answers is N700 MTN Card

Subscription will End 1 hour before each exam start

Note: please do not call our number, simply send message on whatsapp or using SMS 
For More Info Whatsapp 08065889844

2018 Waec Gce  Geography  Objective and Essay Questions and Answers is available ,Geography  2018 Waec Gce Exam Expo, all you need to do is to follow the instructions above, get verified Geography  Objective and Theory Questions and Answers here, question and answers are now Available. expo for WAEC Gce 2018 Geography , exam runs for Geography objective and Theory questions and answers. 

Also Read>>   2018 Neco Biology Practical Questions and Answers | Biology Practical Expo

2018 Waec Gce  Geography  Objective and Essay Questions and Answers is available ,Geography  2018 Waec Gce Exam Expo, all you need to do is to follow the instructions above, get verified Geography  Objective and Theory Questions and Answers here, question and answers are now Available. expo for WAEC Gce 2018 Geography , exam runs for Geography objective and Theory questions and answers.  
Also Read>>  2018 Neco Biology Objective and Essay Questions and Answers | Biology Expo