9jaloud Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9jaloud Forums Log in

Best Nigeria Music Mp3, Music Video, and Celebrities Gist Online Platform

descriptionOkoPoly Newly Admitted ND Candidates Clearance & Registration Procedure  EmptyOkoPoly Newly Admitted ND Candidates Clearance & Registration Procedure

more_horiz
OkoPoly Newly Admitted ND Candidates Clearance & Registration Procedure  Federa41

This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Oko (OkoPoly) ND regular I and II programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management of the institution has released their clearance and registration procedure.

Federal Poly Oko ND Clearance and Registration Procedure.

Step 1: ONLINE ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION
Admitted students should apply the following steps for Acceptance of Admission (Note: within two weeks of Notification of Admission):
I. Go to the Revenue collection unit to generate the Remita number for on-line acceptance fee.
II. Proceed to any of the approved collecting banks to pay your acceptance fee and generate the payment printout.
III. Go to the Bursary Unit (Extension site) and obtain your Acceptance Letter.
Step 2: ADMISSION LETTER/ DEPARTMENTAL CLEARANCE
I. Students who have successfully accepted their admission should proceed to the Admission office for Admission Letter and clearance
II. Next, go to your Head of Department and obtain Departmental Clearance
III. ND1 students and HND1 students (those from other school) should go to the approved banks and pay the mandatory medical test fee, and with their payment slip proceed to the medical centre for medical examination and obtain their medical certificate of fitness, while HND1 students (those that did their ND in this school) will only pay for the medical fee and go for revalidation of their files in the medical centre. (They do not need to undergo medical test again).
Step 3: DATA CAPTURE/VERIFICATION
Students who have successfully obtained Admission Clearance, Departmental Clearance Note and Medical Certificate of Fitness can now proceed to ICT on-line unit at ETF building for bio-metric data capturing and verification of credentials.
Step 4: SCHOOL FEES 
Successfully cleared and captured students can now proceed with school fees payment in the following steps
i. Go to the Polytechnic Portal to generate the remita number for on-line payment of school fees
ii. Proceed to approved banks to pay and generate the payment print out
iii. Go to the Bursary unit (Extension site) to obtain school fees receipt. At this stage an automated Registration Number will be assigned to the student according to their various department.
NOTE: Payment of Acceptance and school fees MUST be made directly into the approved banks by the student concerned. Any payment made through an ‘Agent’ or by any other means is at the person’s risk.
Step 5: SUBMISSION OF FILE
i. Go to school portal and Register semester courses and print out a copy
ii. The student must now go back to his/her department to present the registration number and then raise and submit four files and finally obtain class attendance permit
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum