[Music] TerryTheVoice – Price On My Head Webp_n90
Price On My Head is the very first single to be released from TerryTheVoice’s highly anticipated EP, Under Surveillance.

The track comes off the back of unlawful detention by the authorities. On this track, TerryTheVoice looks to connect with everyone who has been harassed, detained or treated unfairly by the system and its vices.

What’s inspiring about it is that he tells his story and motivates you never to give up despite the setbacks you face.

There will always be tough times, but what keeps you going is your ability to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. The patois-infused song laced with sweet-sounding backup vocals is your musical diet for the day.

Ugochukwu Terrence Odenigbo, TerryTheVoice is a voice actor and recording artist from Enugu State, Nigeria, born on 4th March 1995.

TerryTheVoice was featured in hit single, Chances by Nigerian music artiste, RexPapi.

As a voiceover artist, he has performed voiceovers for several commercials that aired on Pan-African TV programs and other media, including Big Brother Naija: Double Wahala and The Headies Awards (2018).

Listen & Download “TerryTheVoice – Price On My Head” below:-
Listen & Download “Topkid – Oyoyo” below:-

Do you want to download all latest  Nigeria Music ? Click here >> Nigeria Music

To Download Your Favorite music Videos Click Here>> Music Video

Get all music Lyrics On 9Jaloud Music Lyrics

We the 9jaloud team want to hear from you all,  drop your comments below. (Registered Users Only